Stefano's main interests are Dynamical Systems Theory, Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics and Non-Equilibrium Molecular Dynamics.
- 2011 PhD in Physics, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia (Advisor: Prof Billy Todd)
- 2006 BSc (Hons I) + MSc in Theoretical Physics, University of Bologna, Italy (Advisor: A/Prof Armando Bazzani)
Development of Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics techniques and Molecular Dynamics algorithms for the study of polymeric and complex molecular systems out of equilibrium
- July 2012 Postdoctoral researcher, AIBN, University of Queensland
- 2011-2012 Postdoctoral researcher, Queensland Micro and Nanotechnology Centre, Griffith University (Lectured Physical Chemistry).
- 2007-2010 Swinburne FICT top-up Award (only to selected PhD candidates).
- 2007-2010 SUPRA Award (Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award)
- 2008 COSNET funding grant $AUD 1,500 for a collaboration visit at Griffith University
Publications list: Click here to access the full publication list